Marketing Technology Specialist
Are you a technology management professional who has demonstrated experience in administrating, configuring, and implementing client-focused marketing platforms? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? We are looking for talent to join us in expanding our technology platforms to support our internal stakeholders and help them achieve their goals.
Work you'll do
As a Marketing Technology Specialist, you'll use your technical program and project management skills to:
- Administrate Deloitte's internal marketing technology stack
- Assess legacy and existing systems to understand what's working/what's not and chart the evolution of our programs
- Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to support their business objectives
- Work closely with other platform administrators, marketing technology managers and our Internal Technology Services team to support, configure and expand our platforms
- Project manage enhancements to our platforms and expansions to new internal client groups
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Actively participate in our platforms' user forums and attend local user group meetings
The power of our marketing organization is in our people and assets. Deloitte's Client & Market Growth organization has over 2,000 people and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for all businesses.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years' experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
- Experience with MS Office, and/or MS SharePoint
- Interest in managing marketing technology and automation platforms (e.g. Workfront, Salesforce, Eloqua, Adobe Experience Manager)
- 1+ years' experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills needed
- Previous experience with technology infrastructure projects
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSSPEJD033-ELL4
Apply on company website