Media Sell-Side Advertising Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Strategy & Analytics
Supports cross-functional decision-making, including corporate and business unit strategy; enterprise model design; data strategies and insights; and optimization of data and decision support systems.
Work you'll do
We are looking for a
to work in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industry and our Strategy and Analytics Offering Portfolio. Among the many clients our TMT practice serves are advertising and marketing organizations and functions. Deloitte helps these organizations respond to the rapidly shifting markets, including bridging traditional and digital distribution channels and leveraging next generation capabilities.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead large complex engagements. These challenges encompass everything from:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content.
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop \"thought-ware\" and \"point-of-view\" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Helping clients increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, and improve margin and operational workflows.
Our TMT industry team positions us to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. You will work alongside the best and brightest. We foster a culture of courage, inclusion and continuous learning.\n\n
- 10+ years of consulting or relevant industry experience: Understanding of core consulting skills.
- Media & Communications: Understanding of the media & communications space (OTT-Over-the-top-video, audio, media), Search, Social, Advertising Agencies) with several years of experience working directly in the sector/industry or for top tier accounts.
- Full understanding of digital media trends and Future of Advertising.
- Knowledge of next generation technologies and analytics, e.g., cognitive automation, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics.
- Advertising: Demonstrated leadership experience with sell-side advertising (e.g., built a business, ran a function, etc.). Traditional or digital acceptable. Resources with both are preferable. Ad Tech: Deep understanding of the Ad Tech asset space with sell, buy-side and data platforms (SSPs, DSPs, DMPs) experience. Working directly, helping develop or assess these platforms.
- Strategy: Demonstrated strategy consulting experience. Have led market research efforts, commercial due diligence activities or other related.
- Experience leading large teams focused on specific work streams for large engagements.
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles.
- Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated interpersonal, team-building and communication skills.
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.\n\n
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.\n\n
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.\n\n
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.\n
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRMPH012-SA
Apply on company website