In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
- Ability to manage concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time & within-budget. Key skills include: project planning, risk management, outcome focused execution, budget management, etc.
- Results-oriented; passionate about achieving strategic goals in established timeframes
- Strong financial & budget management skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate industry and business concepts to diverse audiences and present to C-Level executives
- Ability to participate and review project plans, solution designs and other critical artifacts in driving complex, custom developed solutions
- Ability to source, retain and grow talent
- Proven capability in building and leading high-functioning teams
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in cross-functional teams and work in matrix environment
- Ability to earn the confidence of others through open communication and respectful behavior
- Leveraging of data and metrics to help drive decision making
- Agile style. Ability to determine when and how to modify and re-set plans based on newly gained information; ability to iterate through options and set a revised course.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Strategy offering leads strategic planning & portfolio management and reporting & monitoring workstreams. This includes day-to-day client interaction and leads to the creation of relevant resources and materials (such as strategic plans, roadmaps, etc.) and work products (such as development of performance metrics, tracking dashboards, etc.) in order to successfully implement client vision.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, telecommunications, or related field or relevant discipline
- 6-8 years in an operational leadership role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Sates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future J
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 23128
Apply on company website