Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced .NET Developer Specialist you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a core member of our development team, you will:
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of.Net development experience and the ability to work and complete tasks independently
• 3+ years of development experience with MS SQL database environments
• 3+ years of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
• Experience with Front End technologies such as Angular or React
• Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Work within small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
• Hands on experience with .NET, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, MVC or equivalent .NET solution frameworks
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be availableRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22687
Apply on company website