Doyou thrive on what's possible, reaching beyond what's known? Like to get yourhands techno-dirty working truly on the cutting-edge to deliver the nextgeneration of products and services to internal clients who are global invision and scope? Want to work with the premiere thought leaders in your field?Perhaps become a thought leader? We need pioneering, entrepreneurial, andpassionate professionals to play in our world.
· Contribute to network planning, engineering,architecture and deployment initiatives.
· Provide input to improve processes and standards andto optimize the environment.
· Identify and evaluate business and technology risks.
· Document and design network topology.
· Plan and coordinate network maintenances withinvolvement from architects, engineers and operations teams.
· Execute according to established standards,procedures, and processes.
· Track and analyze the commissioning and decommissioningof network assets (circuit, routers, switches…).
· Repair asset data inconsistency.
· Assist technical teams to resolve issues andtroubleshoot reported network connectivity problems.
· Escalate outstanding issues to senior people forguidance. Escalate issues with vendors to expedite resolution.
· Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation and othermaintenance activities.
· Check the health of the environment. Performtroubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components.
· Work closely with the Network Operation Centers.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
· Knowledge or experience in four or more of thefollowing:
o Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) / Secure Access ServiceEdge (SASE)
o Automation, Programming/Scripting languages (Python,Ansible, etc.) & Orchestration
o Cisco ISE, network access control and segmentation
o Cisco Software Define Access (SDA)
o Network infrastructure components including circuits,switches, routers,
o Routing and switching
o Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
o WAN Optimization
o Networking features and protocols such as spanningtree, VPC, ARP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Ether channel, 802.1Q trunking, HSRP,RADIUS/TACACS+, VPLS, VPN and MPLS.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience: degree incomputer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree preferred;network security degree
· Master's degree preferred
· 1 to 7 year of experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D65777
Apply on company website