Location: Open to all locations
Deloitte Cloud Services (DCS) network and security team builds world class technology solutions in support of the business, member firms and our clients' cloud network security strategies. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to help implement and support cloud network, as well as, security solutions within the DCS network/security space and provide governance over firewall, load balancers and remote access infrastructure in a large-scale environment. Play a role in deploying cutting edge infrastructure and automation while driving partnerships with security (cyber, STS, on-prem security), cloud engineering, and application development teams. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Cloud Network and Security Engineer your role will include:
- Implementation of network security strategy including cloud enablement and establishing next generation firewall features and capabilities
- Understand and deploy public cloud network architecture (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the continuous improvement of cloud network and security in public cloud networks (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot network and security infrastructure solutions including, on-prem network connectivity, firewalls, load balancers, Site-to-Site and remote client VPN, Intrusion prevention and detection systems etc.
- Collaborate with security and infrastructure teams to implement consistent technical solutions and support processes
- Assist with on-call support as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years total work experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience with public cloud hosting and support (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking, routing and switching experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of networking and security engineering, as well as technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required
- Experience with firewall configuration, implementation and troubleshooting
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certifications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform engineering, implementation and support
- In-depth knowledge of network security and security operations, including Check Point and Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers, Unified Threat Management firewalls and IPS
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell, AWS cloud formation template and automating security processes or configuration in a public cloud
- Experience or aptitude with software defined networking (SDN)
- Experience with automation through object-oriented programming and scripting
- Experience with deploying network virtual appliances in a public cloud space
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34673
Apply on company website