Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
The Technology and Infrastructure organization is bringing innovation to the forefront of the business. Architecting cutting edge technology solutions and evolving legacy platforms to modern architectures is a business imperative. Network Architect will identify, evaluate, architect and recommend best of breed technology approaches to solve the business and customer problems, aligned with proper architecture standards and best practices. This role will interface directly with Deloitte customers and internal stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions, identify and deliver incremental revenue opportunities. This role entails overseeing the Infrastructure and network architecture functions to ensure timely, efficient and quality designs aligned to the strategic direction set out by the office of the CTO.
- Work across teams, and external customer groups to develop strategy, design solutions, and advise implementation teams during deployment.
- Deliver guidance, best practices, and other assistance to prospects, new engagements, member firms, and clients.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with managers of the organization, other businesses, member firms, clients, and technology providers by leading and facilitating technology discussions and aligning solutions with client needs.
- Provide communication, ensuring that managers, team members, stakeholders within the organization, and clients are kept informed of relevant trends and projects.
- Research new or alternative technologies, document findings, conduct pilots and evaluate multiple vendors, make recommendations, and develop business cases to justify the investment.
- Participate in the organization's strategic planning, identifying strategic initiatives, quantifying their benefits through a business case, and advocating for inclusion in the organization's program portfolio.
- Deal with escalations. Make assessments, recommendations or provide solutions to resolve issues.
- In partnership with managers and others in the organization, mentor and train staff, ensuring they are up to speed on critical processes and technologies related to the Technology and Infrastructure (T&I) organizations' goals and soft skills needed to succeed.
- Occasional traveling for meetings and overseeing projects may be required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence. The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing technology solutions in increasingly complex environments.
- Experience as a network architect, integrator, etc. interfacing with clients and internal stakeholder groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by extensive prior experience working effectively with clients, within teams, and in a matrixed environment; viewed as a thought leader and influencer within their organization.
- Expert-level understanding of dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), IPv6, Multicast, STP, Fabricpath, VPC, VDC, OTV, TCP/IP.
- Experience with the following technologies: Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), Software-Defined Networking (SDN), VxLAN, MPLS, VPLS, DNS, DHCP, VDI, 802.1x, system/network/storage/security components, and other related programs; Ability to learn new systems as needed.
- Experience with Cisco NXOS, IOS XE, IOS XR. Cisco AS100X, Nexus 9336, 93180, 9504 etc.
- Experience with enterprise wireless. Wireless Controllers and Access Point, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11ax, Guess Wireless, etc.
- Experience with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- Experience with public cloud networks (Azure, AWS, GCP) a plus
- Experience with network automation a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in multiple complex operating environments.
- Proven ability to make decisions or tradeoffs among alternatives with limited information to meet emerging or current opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research new or alternative technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to help them to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRLJ036-ITL5
Apply on company website