Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As the Senior Business Operations Analyst, you will plan and direct organizational, financial, and operational activities for the Leader of Hosting Services. You will arrange and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making, as well as serve as a strategist, consultant and implementer to achieve streamlined activities within the organization based on urgency and priority. In this role, you will deliver insight and make recommendations to help Infrastructure Services achieve the vision and strategic deliverables for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as an adviser to the Leader of Hosting Services and senior management team
- Assist the MD in facilitating effective decision-making
- Assess inquiries directed to the MD, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Manage department financial spend plans, operating budget and funding approvals
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Manage internal and external commitments of Hosting Services
- Work with Leader of Hosting Services and other ITS stakeholder leadership teams to ensure effective staff participation on projects and other key initiatives
- Manage the flow of information and communication between Hosting leadership teams
- Lead the coordination of presentation materials for upcoming events for the Hosting Services Leadership Team
- Manage Hosting leadership meetings and other meetings on behalf of the leader.
- Represent the leader in relevant meetings, discussions, and conference calls
- Directly define, organize and execute projects for Infrastructure Operations
- Work directly with senior IT leaders to drive successful completion of enterprise efforts
- Analyze and craft execution plans to delegated problems, issues and escalations
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Channel Delivery
- Foundational Services
- Hosting Services
- Integration Services
- Office of Technology & Infrastructure
- Product Solutions
- Service Management
- Technology Office
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience required; strong Financial, Business Analysis or Project Management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas
- Solid managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Ability to think globally, strategically and creatively
- Experience managing complex budgets and approval cycles.
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft tools - Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Proven ability for leading and delivering internal projects.
- Expert problem solver. Leverages knowledge gained through prior experience, education, training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
- Extensive experience advising and coaching top executives on strategic, organizational, and communications
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and ability to creatively develop and tell a story through slides
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRLJ078-ITL5
Apply on company website