Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offersopportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so,Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber RiskServices Cloud Security team and help organizations build the security theyneed to protect Cloud infrastructure, middleware, and other workloads.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Cloud Security team, you willbe part of our Oracle practice and will be responsible for delivering cloudsecurity for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Platform-as-a-service (PaaS)and Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of cloudinfrastructure security, middleware security and integration with identity& access management solutions.
Deloitte's Risk and FinancialAdvisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue theirgrowth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of theassociated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementationservices that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clientstransform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TMcyberrisk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risksolutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 3 – 5+ years of applicable experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of OCI and middleware designs, cloud security risk, Oracle Cloud infrastructure security and implementing Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel the broader impact of current decisions
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Travelup to 80-100% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due toCOVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CCSP and relevant cloud security certification a plus
- Experience with cloud security concepts
- Experience with networking, VCN and VM security
- Experience with data protection and data classification on Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud resiliency processes and tools
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCLC204-SGO
Apply on company website