As leaders in Audit, quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. We're investing heavily in data analytics and artificial intelligence with some cutting-edge applications that will differentiate us and our audit approach.
Work you'll do
As a PEI Strategy Growth Senior Manager, you will work directly with the Audit and Assurance National PEI leader and lead portfolio partners, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced resource to play a critical role in continuing to enhance our PEI strategy, leading and providing tactical support of strategic initiatives, building relationships with key stakeholders, supporting talent activities, promoting effective and efficient management of our team, and working across the firm matrix on go go-to market collaboration.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Drive the development and execution of our PEI portfolio business line strategy
- Determine the criteria and considerations to help prioritize, manage, and shape our vast client offering portfolio to expand our marketplace presence
- Engage with PEI portfolio leaders to customize offerings and solutions to address specific client issues they may face in the marketplace and improve our quality and service delivery
- Develop relationships across businesses, cross-service lines and cross-functional teams to create innovative solutions that will bring value to our clients and foster growth
- Ensure the timely communication and flow of information to PEI portfolio leaders for various projects/initiatives
- Act as representative for the PEI portfolio leader in relevant internal meetings as appropriate and serve as point of contact in responding to requests from various stakeholders
- Coordinate the development and execution of various initiatives and organize integration of all appropriate stakeholders ensuring delivery and alignment with the overall PEI portfolio strategies
- Deliver the firm, industry insights, function capabilities to identify opportunities
- Support various business processes, operations, knowledge management
- Work with the PEI portfolio leaders to support the execution of talent and inclusion programs/initiatives such as: recruiting, specific training, learning and development requirements (internally and externally), culture, community, and other talent programs as appropriate
- Liaise with business units to produce market collateral, campaign planning, organize eminence activities, peer events, executive accelerators
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 10+ years of equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Think strategically and tactically
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-through and follow up skills to drive accountability
- Able to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels, across all businesses, and adapt to differing agendas and work styles with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus-building to advance the business strategy
- Strong organizational, project management, and “upward management” skills for working with senior leaders
- Team player with a “customer focused” mentality
- Able to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment within tight deadlines, adapting quickly to constantly varying priorities
- Experience working in diverse industries and functions within the firm with an understanding of firm initiatives and able to link firm offerings and eminence with client needs
- Able to lead the full life cycle of strategic initiatives from conceptualization to delivery
- Innovative, creative, curious, willing to learn about, experiment with and champion new ideas and approaches
- Critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 25354
Apply on company website