Deloitte is defining the digital landscape. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management pursuits and practice development initiatives for complex products
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in newest and innovative digital transformation solutions
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy.
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
- Software Development (Agile Methodology / SAFe)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Software supplier collaboration
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
- Embedded controls systems development
- Domain controller software development
- Connected Product and Services
- Cloud Development (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in agile tooling (Jira, etc.), distributed code management (Git, etc.), and deployment strategies that support both iterative & continuous development
- Application of agile engineering practices such as clean code, secure code, structured refactoring, test driven development, domain driven design, continuous integration and delivery
- A minimum of 5 years consulting and/or industry experience in one of the following: Automotive, Industrial Products, Aerospace & Defense, High Tech, Medical Devices, Consumer Products
- A minimum of 2+ years consulting and/or industry experience with complex engineered products that are a combination of Hardware and Software
- A Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Requirements Management
- Software Architecture and Design
- PACE Architecture
- Over-The-Air Updates
- Test-Driven Development
- AUTOSAR, ASPICE
- Experience with formal UML architectural design tools
- Experience working with complex products that include hardware, software and services
- Strong problem-solving skills - ability to take a process perspective in solving problems
- Project Management experience
- Strong oral, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22187
Apply on company website