Power, Utilities, & Renewables – ADMS/OMS Manager
Are you an ADMS professional experienced with experience in Outage Management Systems (OMS)with clients in Power & Utilities? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for OMS talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work with world-class organizations solving the most interesting business issues as part of a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· 6+ years of Power Utilities and Renewables experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Outage Management Systems
· 3+ years experience with either Oracle NMS or Siemens Spectrum Power
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
· Understanding and experience in OT-IT integration
· Understanding and experience in AMI-OMS/ADMS integration
· Experience with OSII, ABB, GE or Siemens OMS/ADMS
· Understanding of other utility systems including GIS, Outage Communication systems, Customer Information Systems
· Understanding of grid network model(s)
· Understanding of Data Dependencies and experience in assisting with improving Data Quality
· Translating Operational Business Processes related to managing outages into OMS platform configurations
· Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
· Ability to manage assigned tasks and coordination of projects
· Ability to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders
- Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reports
Work You'll Do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that help our clients prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
Power, Utilities and Renewables
The Power, Utilities, & Renewables sector is undergoing significant regulatory changes while shifts in outage management are causing many industry leaders to rethink their governance models. Customer expectations for digital connectivity and ease of access are driving business process redesign around the customer experience. Connectivity to the grid is key, and companies are adopting new strategies for asset maintenance and more efficient methods of energy generation and distribution. Deloitte provides a large majority of the Fortune 500 P&U companies with Consulting services now, but moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. By working with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios to update our mix of services to our clients (digital technologies, SAP HANA, Cloud, Grid and Operations technologies), we are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34000
Apply on company website