Are you an experienced product manager or product leader who has helped lead the definition, development and delivery of world-class software or analytics products? Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your scope to shepherd products used by some of the biggest and most influential businesses around the world? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to talk with you.
Work you'll do
The Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define, update and execute the technology strategy of our services portfolios. You will work with market-facing groups to describe the problem and response in detail, work with the product marketing team on launch and market engagement, work with customer success on adoption and early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user experience, architecture, design and development. At Deloitte, Product Management is a hands-on leadership role that includes both strategic planning and communications as well as day-to-day product management. As the product champion, the role assumes a team leadership position and demonstrates a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end organization readiness.
Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from envisioning to market readiness, for the creation of prototypes, demos and MVP builds.
- Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends.
- Provide objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery.
- Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog.
- Work closely with Engineering management to estimate effort, set scope and define timelines for all new development initiatives.
- Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts
- Work with management to help drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives.
- Participate in Buy / Build / Partner recommendations in support of product growth opportunities.
- Work with the Product Owners to ensure the product vision is maintained through the development cycle.
- Lead internal governance activities required for market entry.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management or product marketing role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products and enhancing and scaling them through product releases
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification through market launch and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with an engineering organization to define applications and manage them through the entire product lifecycle.
- Experience with development and launch of revenue-generating products focused on data manipulation, visualization and/or next generation technologies.
- Well-developed judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to lead by influence.
- High energy/high focus.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 24035
Apply on company website