New York, Los Angeles, Chicago
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-—we're an agency and a consultancy. Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into a new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
We are seeking a Copywriter that is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights and puts creativity to work in advertising and well beyond it—influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
Work you'll do
Our future Copywriter is a great storyteller and natural leader. This person must show composure under pressure, always be solution-orientated, and function as a collaborative partner to fellow creative leads. This person will be responsible for inspiring creative thought and fostering an environment of collaboration cross-departments.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate to conceptualize, write, and edit digital assets, including social media, web copy, emails, direct mail, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative assets, proofread materials for colleagues, and provide quality control
- Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
- Translate creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers, and distinguish the Deloitte brand; factor in client feedback, legal guidelines, and other requirements
- Collaborate with campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
- Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with SMPs and SMEs, providing input on creative assets for marketing plans
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and recommend new and innovative creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
The Deloitte Studios Team
We sit within our “Advertising, Marketing & Commerce” offering.
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce, and user-centric experiences. And in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations—all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, and development, including the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and Digital Asset Management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile-based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Required—What you bring
- A strong portfolio of relevant work with an emphasis on social media, digital media, email, and direct mail
- Creative thinker with a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from others
- Conversant with established and emerging digital and social platforms
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of writing experience
- Solid presentation skills and client facing ability
- Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30 percent of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- B.S in English or Communications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27528
Apply on company website