Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Specialist, Customer and Marketing, Human Services Transformation in Indianapolis, Indiana and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Drive software advisory and implementation services to unlock the value of technology investments as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. Perform assessments of existing information systems and identify gaps between business requirements and current system capabilities; and provide application analysis to meet software architecture and infrastructure goals. Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions, and support system implementations. Design sub-components of larger systems; and integrate the applications with each other and continuously optimize system structures to improve stability and performance. Research user reported issues with software systems, identify root causes and resolutions, implement fixes, and liaise between business functions, end users, and technical delivery teams. Track implementation defects using defect tracking tools; and coordinate defect resolution efforts and document resolution details. participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements; and coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Provide industry insight and analytical support using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools to produce analysis and algorithms that help businesses make better decisions. Record requirement, functional and technical specifications for custom components and interfaces on erp/crm software systems. Manage scrum teams across sprints throughout the lifecycle of hybrid-agile software implementations. Contribute to a full ci/cd based hybrid-agile development model as a product owner for multiple modules and functionalities.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
Bachelors degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Business, any STEM field, or a related field and two (2) years of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Must have two (2) years of experience with:
- Working across all phases of the agile and waterfall project-delivery and software development lifecycles to ensure the design, development, testing, and implementation of web-based applications and data analytics solutions for enterprise-level clients;
- Analyzing and documenting current-state systems, processes, and environments to support project design of to-be systems, processes, and environments using ms (microsoft) office, ms sharepoint, and sql;
- Interacting directly with stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements, and analyzing and translating these requirements into project designs to deliver solutions that satisfy business needs, utilizing ms office, cisco webex, ms sharepoint, and ibm rational dynamic object oriented requirements system (doors);
- Tracking and reporting on project and milestone deliverable statuses to ensure timely project delivery and communication of updates to internal and external stakeholders using ms project, ms excel, ms powerpoint, and ms sharepoint workflows;
- Coordinating the project responsibilities of cross-functional multi-site team members to ensure efficient completion of project tasks;
- Using jazz rational quality manager (rqm), hp quality center, ibm jazz change & configuration management (ccm), and ibm jazz doors, to support, perform, and oversee functional testing, string testing, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing to ensure successful design and implementation of project solutions;
- Supporting business development activities, including proposal developments, business processes, information management analysis, and responses to request for proposals;
- Exploring how to implement, configure, and support various modules in typical enterprise resource planning and customer management platforms including sap, oracle e-business suite (ebs) and salesforce;
- Interpreting the architecture of cloud-based implementations, including microsoft azure and amazon web services (aws), to support and provide infrastructure-as-a-service (iaas) and platform-as-a-service (paas) capabilities; and
- Understanding the integration capabilities of various modules and components of large-scale implementations leveraging integration software, including mulesoft.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42071
Apply on company website