Project Management / Agile Coach (Enabling Senior Consultant)
Everyone is talking about Agility, but we do it. Deloitte is not only helping our clients transform, we are transforming the way Deloitte delivers! Our approach to client project delivery leverages both traditional and Agile concepts depending upon the nature of the work being delivered and our client's culture. A successful coach is flexible and adaptable, has real-life experience delivering projects, and stellar communication skills. By guiding, educating, facilitating, and rolling up our sleeves to get work done, we enable Deloitte to maximize its impact.
Work you'll do
- Deliver advisory and hands-on services to assist Deloitte project teams in deploying Deloitte's implementation method (EVD) and enabling solutions for project management, supporting traditional, hybrid, and Agile delivery approaches.
- Provide guidance to project leadership as they develop their approaches, plans and processes to deliver high quality, complex technology solutions. Work directly with project leadership.
- Leverage your understanding of sound Agile and PM practices to lead the deployment of those practices while collaborating and adjusting to specific project situations.
- Identify and address project team training needs based upon processes and tools being deployed
- Provide recommendations to improve use, adoption and understanding of the method and enabling tools
- Identify and harvest high quality deliverables and work products to enable a model of continuous improvement
- Deliver instructor-led training courses aligned with Project Management / Agile solution focus
- Lead special projects related to area of solution focus within Delivery Quality as needed
- Represent the vision and objectives of Delivery Excellence positively within Deloitte Consulting
- Support adoption of the offering and cross-offering delivery standards
Deloitte Consulting's Delivery Excellence is committed to providing our engagements and practitioners with the resources, tools, assets, and approaches they need to be world class advisors, implementors, and operators.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and innovation and can develop ideas into products that are relevant to solve business problems.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years delivery experience on large, complex projects in a consulting environment, including end-to-end participation in at least two projects
- 2+ years of hands-on project management experience, with experience in Agile delivery approaches
- Hands-on project delivery experience in a functional or technical role
- Experince using MS Project on large, complex projects
- Experienced with using and deploying at least one Agile delivery tool
- Ability to travel 60% on average
- Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM)
- SAFe certification (SPC4 preferred)
- Awareness of DevOps concepts and key components
- Experience working in a virtual environment, including collaboration with offshore / India-based team members
- Ability to manage deadlines while working on multiple initiatives
- Good conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently while receiving direction from multiple leadership areas
- Ability to be an active user of various technologies
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and work effectively with senior project team members
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.*
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCCR106-NO
Apply on company website