PR Senior Manager, Audit & Assurance
Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong writing and project management skills? Do you have a strategic and executional mindset that can deliver high-value communications results that drive business objectives? We need entrepreneurial and passionate professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the “Apply Now” button!
What you'll do:
As a PR Senior Manager for Deloitte's Audit & Assurance (A&A) practice, you will deliver innovative external communications strategies that enhance the relevance and value of our offerings and services among current and potential clients; build and protect the reputation of the practice; and integrate seamlessly with our marketing and other customer-facing activities to drive growth.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and provide strategic counsel to senior leadership; collaborate with senior leadership to identify communications objectives.
- Oversee the development and execution of an annual strategic external communications plan for the A&A practice. Oversee implementation of this plan, developing and executing a wide range of external communications programs.
- Collaborate across the practice to understand business objectives, develop strategic messages and press materials, and create compelling story angles.
- Leverage broad range of media relationships to generate media coverage that generates awareness of priority messages for the A&A business.
- Drive external eminence by proactively pitching stories positioning the practice, senior leadership, and industry leaders as experts on specific topics.
- Prepare leaders to represent the practice through external channels, overseeing media training and message development/review sessions.
- Develop issues management programs as needed; work across the practice to mobilize an effective response in the event of a crisis.
- Employ strong project management skills and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering high quality results.
- Manage and work with more junior members of the team to ensure successful results and help them develop the skills necessary to reach the next level in their careers.
- Work with external agencies to deliver high quality PR programs with strong ROI.
- Drive integration with A&A marketing team priorities and campaign objectives.
- Advance A&A practice transformation/innovation narrative.
- Drive national practice priorities at local/regional geographic levels.
- Collaborate closely with communications colleagues across firm to ensure ongoing coordination and synergy.
Deloitte's Communications team provides value by delivering innovative communications strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. We build and protect our brand, and help our leaders influence positive behaviors, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote a strong sense of community through coordinated, consistent messaging. From concept to execution, we help our leaders reach their audience and achieve a consistent standard of excellence using proven communication methodologies.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 15+ years relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism
- Proven success in developing and executing external communications strategy and communications plans for a large business, preferably in professional services
- Ability to successfully engage and lead team members, providing effective guidance, coaching and capability development, maintaining close understanding of all team activities, ensuring high quality for all activities/deliverables, and implementing course corrections when needed
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary programs.
- Travel of up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Advanced degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19065
Apply on company website