Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll doAs an RPO Solutions Consulting Leader within our HRT team you will:
- Translate your commercial and government sector human capital expertise in business process re-engineering and federal HR Operations into closing large recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) deals
- Provide insight into how recruitment and hiring operations work will be done in the future and how that shift impacts what the workforce should look like and how it should be organized. Enhance and grow our HR Operations community of practice, with an emphasis on RPO.
- Review clients' HR operations, from recruiting and hiring through separation, in order to identify the optimal people, process, and technology solutions for outsourced recruitment and hiring.
- Work with clients, program and project leadership to operationalize RPO and technology automation improvements, shortening the end-to-end recruiting and hiring lifecycle and making it more cost-effective.
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships of varying audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Lead Pre-Sales, proposal and RFP initiatives
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice â€“ the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of Human Capital experience comprised of full life-cycle HR Operations (recruitment through separation) & best practices, business process re-engineering via digital solutions (e.g. via ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.), and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Both government and commercial sector human capital and HR operations expertise
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10667
Apply on company website