Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Rewards & Wellbeing Senior Consultant, you will help our clients gain competitive advantages and differentiate themselves in the areas of rewards and wellbeing strategy, employee experience, rewards program development, and benefits operations. You will also work in conjunction with other practitioners on the following:
- Analyze and benchmark clients existing programs and offerings for employee satisfaction, market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps
- Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations
- Train clients on rewards and wellbeing trends including conducting employee sentiment and research studies and developing white papers
- Develop strategies for clients to increase their benefit and wellbeing program impacts, processes, and/or compliance
- Research marketplace to support project deliverables
- Create detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations
- Ability to reach out to rewards and wellbeing network to gather trends
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of Rewards & Wellbeing colleagues
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
- Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
- Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
- Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- External strategy & management consulting experience within a large organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of rewards and wellbeing programs and solutions, and market trends developed through professional experiences
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in benefits administration & outsourcing through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21143
Apply on company website