Deloitte Discovery's Legal Business Services (LBS) teams provide a comprehensive suite of legal management consulting, information governance, contract lifecycle management, and technology-enabled services to our clients. Our professionals bring domain knowledge, industry experience, and technology capabilities to provide strategic, proactive approaches to support the future of legal departments and related functions.
Deloitte Discovery's U.S. operations is comprised of the following services:
- Legal Business Services
- Data Remediation
- eDiscovery Services
Work you'll do
As a Consultant in Legal Business Services, you will work with a team of experienced professionals supporting corporate legal departments and/or other related functions. You will contribute directly to delivering first class services to our clients, and your support of the engagement lifecycle will include solution design and service delivery.
Additional responsibilities may include:
· Support key portions of client engagements while reporting to project leadership
· Support client interviews and information gathering
· Analyze and document processes and workflows
· Compile findings and recommendations
· Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop insightful recommendations
· Support development of high-quality client deliverables and executive-level presentations under tight deadlines
· Develop and maintain working relationships with client stakeholders
· Develop materials to support to pursuits, marketing efforts, and proofs of concept
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Strong core consulting skills, including agility, innovation, and teaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include the ability to streamline information and present information concisely and clearly
- Ability to create impactful PowerPoint decks and written communications
- Hands on experience with MS Office, to include MS Excel
- Willingness to challenge the status quo through process and technical improvements
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Passion to learn, grow professionally, and share knowledge
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 50% (While the ability to travel up to 50% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's degree required
· JD, MBA, or Master's degree in data science, computer science, or related field
· Prior consulting experience
· Experience or interest in legal operations, information governance, records management, contract lifecycle management, or data disposition
· Experience identifying opportunities to improve processes and developing implementation plans
· Solid quantitative skills
· Experience with manipulating large data sets and database concepts
· Experience with data visualization and programs such as TableauRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19007
Apply on company website