Over the past several years, Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) has had great success in delivering technology-enabled tax services to its clients. As a result, Deloitte Tax is expanding its Technology group. The Tax Transformation group is focused on developing new service offerings and technology solutions that assist us in delivering tax services to our clients. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting edge and innovative start-up environment within the larger Deloitte Tax organization.
Work you'll do
As a Business Requirements Analyst, you'll be tasked with creating documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes and newsletters. You'll also be responsible for:
- Assisting the Product Owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs, Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Product Owner to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Hire and train qualified RPA business analysts, based both in the US and USI.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Configures SharePoint features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various teams to resolve problems as they arise.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation team is responsible for the development and deployment of technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of Tax services. The team is focused on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 4+ years of technology related experience.
- Experience in process design and process improvements
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship – Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Experience working on engagements that have incorporated Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UiPath
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Basic client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27960
Apply on company website