Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
As a GRC Technical Lead, your responsibilities will be to:
Design and develop typical GRC solutions like risk management (enterprise and IT risk), compliance management, issue and corrective action plan management, exception management, policy lifecycle management, third party risk management, audit management, threat and vulnerability management, enterprise asset management, security operations management for clients across industries.
- Define, enhance, and implement enterprise risk management frameworks based on industry standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, and HIPAA etc.) on GRC technologies such as RSA Archer.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements and identifying gaps within existing systems and processes.
- Define the architecture and design elements for implementation of GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflows diagrams, access control models etc.).
- Lead build/ configuration of GRC solutions on RSA Archer as per defined business requirements and design.
- Lead SDLC efforts for successful build, test, and rollout of GRC solution into production use.
- Assist in developing GRC governance and operating model for the set up and sustainment of the GRC program.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field.
- Strong exposure with implementation and IT controls on RSA Archer GRC reporting and user access environments.
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, and implementing RSA Archer security in support of functional requirements
- Proven experience identifying and evaluating information technology controls.
- Experience in designing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls.
- Ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
- Experience with implementing RSA Archer GRC Process Controls.
- CPA and/or CISA certifications
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
\n \n \n\n\n
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ORLSRNK95435-USDC
Apply on company website