Deloitte Consulting LLP, Sales Culture Transformation Senior Consultant
Are you a creative & driven professional looking to be at the forefront of transformational efforts in an exciting, dynamic, results-focused organization? Deloitte Consulting LLP has an opening for a Sales Culture Transformation Senior Consultant to join the Consulting Sales Excellence team. This individual will report to Sales Excellence Leadership and work closely with counterparts from across the Consulting organization and beyond. This position will include the management of junior resources (full-time and/or rotational from Consulting).
Work You'll Do
The Sales Culture Transformation Senior Consultant will have a breadth of responsibilities including:
- Managing ownership and execution of our Sales Culture Transformation plan
- Coordinating across several projects focused on scaling a successful sales enablement program to the broader Consulting practice and embedding the framework, language and tools throughout our GTM motions
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Consulting, Sales Excellence, and many other teams to drive communications, education, and change management efforts
- Developing junior practitioners to empower and enable them to do their best work in stretch roles; our team will be supported by rotational and/or full-time resources who will assist in project execution, content creation, process documentation, and more
The U.S. Consulting Sales Excellence (SE) practice serves the Industries, Offering Portfolios and account teams in driving sales success. SE owns the sales life cycle from identification and prioritization of the opportunity all the way through to closing the deal. The Sales Excellence organization comprises several workstreams including the Sales Executive organization, the Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE), Proposal Studio, Pricing & Commercial Deal Support (PCDS), Competitive Intelligence, and the Science of Winning.
The team member will be aligned to the Consulting Professional National Office, comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services to support Consulting's overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities, these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently and that our people can effectively serve clients every day. Our new Operating Model formalizes these functions so that we can continue to enhance their quality while providing our professionals a consistent talent experience and opportunities for growth.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or another related field
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, business development, sales or a related field
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and excels at efficiently structuring complex projects into actionable steps
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude and knack for fostering strong, trusted working relationships
- Strong PM capabilities with ability to prioritize across multiple projects / tasks while consistently delivering high quality results
- Demonstrated experience in driving change management efforts
- Excellent executive-level storyboarding, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion for managing teams and helping to develop team members' skills
- An MBA or equivalent Master's Degree
- Some experience in sales, business development, and/or change management
- Change management experience with PPMDs and/or senior-level clients a major plus
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 32379
Apply on company website