Sales Executive Manager – Cloud Enabled Workforce Transformation
Do you have human capital sales and consulting experience, an entrepreneurial spirit, an ability to communicate with senior leadership, and demonstrated selling ability? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Human Capital Sales Executive Manager to pursue clients and manage client relationships within its Cloud Enabled Workforce Transformation team.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as the sales lead throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive Manager is responsible for selling strategic solutions as part of Cloud Enabled Workforce solutions practice, focusing on helping our clients create a Cloud Enabled Workforce and Operating Model, as they transform to become a more digital and cloud-enabled organization.
The role involves:
- Work closely with Principals, Partners, and Managing Directors across Human Capital, Tax, Audit, and Advisory, Industry and Account teams to identify new opportunities related to the devising workforce strategies, operating models, reskilling and other services associates with transitioning organizations from on-premise to cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Client facing lead on these strategic sales pursuits from opportunity identification and qualification through close
- Maintain the Cloud Enabled Workforce Transformation sales pipeline and report it to the service line leaders
- Maintain client relationships from strategic projects through execution of sales programs
- Be the central point of contact on coordinating across multiple service lines during the sales process
- Develop targeted plans with Human Capital and Cloud Engineering leaders to infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus
- Deep domain knowledge of workforce transformation, organizational transformation, change management strategies and cloud technologies.
- Cloud and/or Human Capital consulting and services background
- Understanding of Cloud fundamentals, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and DevOps, as it relates to organizational and workforce change
- Successful track record of sales, selling services within assigned territories
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of consulting and/or selling consulting related services
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid communication skills
- Good knowledge of actuarial competition and solutions in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Certifications in AWS and/or GCP
- Experience working with hyperscalers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Undergraduate degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33488
Apply on company website