Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Application Management Services (post-production application support and development services) experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive that can independently drive net new Application Management sales in existing and green field clients cutting across industries including Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Life Sciences, and Healthcare (Plans and Providers). Sales responsibilities encompass the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification, qualification, pursuit and closing support. Solutions to be sold will include hybrid application management services + Deloitte asset offerings.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in sales opportunities from ideation through close. Working hand-in-hand with Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their efforts on developing relationships with qualified target decision makers to create and uncover opportunities, developing effective sales strategies, managing the pursuit process and acting as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Executive is responsible the following activities:
- Create strategic and tactical plans to generate new opportunities and build relationships with key executives to gain insights and develop leads;
- Drive the process of working with teams to qualify opportunities and identify win themes for pursuits;
- Integrate with broader Deloitte pursuit teams to bring Operate expertise to pursuits and shape the sales approach;
- Leverage client insights to create and drive differentiated value propositions in Deloitte proposals;
- Drive sales opportunities and provide sales eminence to oral presentation preparation and delivery;
- Influence decision-makers and buyers at the highest levels within accounts;
- Internal to Deloitte evangelize and educate Deloitte account teams on “art of the possible” for Operate service offerings;
- Build networks within Deloitte to position Operate Services offerings and solutions in order to address client's business requirements and issues, both externally with clients and internally with account teams;
- Create, drive, and support direct marketing campaigns;
- Independently create sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate Operate value propositions and market offerings; and,
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus, both with clients and internally with account teams.
- Successful track record of sales, selling application management and subscription-based service offerings within assigned industry segments and/or a geographic territory
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients and sales cycles
- Experience selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services, with extended long sales cycles and complex deal structures, including knowledge of leveraging AI and automation across application management support and development
- Demonstrable knowledge of how professional services in general and application management services are delivered, why client's buy and the competitive landscape
- Demonstrable network of business relationships and senior client executive contacts
- Collaborative sales mindset to sell as part of a pursuit team
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience with custom software development, maintenance and operations in both Agile and waterfall SDLC environments
- Advanced Degree
- Prior experience as a member of a professional services firm is a plus
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18675
Apply on company website