Workday Sales Executive in Healthcare Industry
Are you an ambitious sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professional services experience, and demonstrated sales expertise and success? If so, Deloitte Consulting LLP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executives to focus on
Experience selling professional services within the commercial industry marketplace, as well as experience at selling managed services is ideal. However, alternative attributes to be considered for this role include, but are not limited to:
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as the sales lead throughout the sales process.
Work you'll do:
- Work closely with Principals, Partners, and Managing Directors across Enterprise Performance, Human Capital, Tax, Audit, and Advisory, Industry and Account teams to identify new opportunities related to implementing Workday Financials, Human Capital, Supply Chain, Prism and Adaptive in the Healthcare Industry.
- Client facing lead on these strategic sales pursuits from opportunity identification and qualification through close
- Maintain the Workday sales pipeline and report it to the service line leaders
- Maintain client relationships from strategic projects through execution of sales programs
- Be the central point of contact on coordinating across multiple service lines during the sales process
- Develop targeted plans with Human Capital, Enterprise Performance and Healthcare Industry leaders to infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus
- 10+ years' experience managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare industry both provider and payer
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience with implementing large Workday consulting projects.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering multimillion-dollar revenue per annum
- Knowledge and understanding of large-scale implementations
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Lead or support practice sales management activities
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Adept at making presentations
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Undergraduate degree
- Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other SEs to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
SalesOpsGreenDExperiencedCMGOps Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33494
Apply on company website