SAP BPC - Manager (Finance)
At Deloitte you'll have the\nopportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments—and help\nposition businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your\ncareer possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire\nuniverse of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities—and help make an impact\nthat matters with SAP solutions.
Industry-leading\nclients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At\nDeloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest\nproblems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take\nyour career to the next level.
- Deliver complex\nprojects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist\nCustomer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote\nand participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's\ncollective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate\non innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop\nyour knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future\nsolutions
Our SAP\nteam focuses on design, implementation, and on-going\noperations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals\nwill have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought\nleaders.
We work\nwith clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and\nenable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and\nmodernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.\nApplications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors,\nand SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Customer\nand Sales Operations
- Technology\n(Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and\nAnalytics)
- Minimum 8\nyears' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on\nfunctional configuration and design experience
- SAP\nBPC experience
- SAP\nFinance/FICO experience
- Participation\nin all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Up to\n100% travel
- Technical\nor functional lead on at least 3 full-lifecycle implementations
- Excellent\nunderstanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business\nprocesses
- Pre-sales,\nproposal, and RFP experience
- Experience\nmanaging senior-level client relationships
- Experience\nwith developing eminence, thoughtware and point-of-view materials
- Greenfield\nimplementation experience
- S/4\nHANA and Central Finance experience
- Master's degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping\npeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do\ntheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we\nbelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen\nskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs\nat Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to\ncontinue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The\nLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.\nWe value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about\nwhat working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do\ntheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can\nhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about\nLife at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This\npurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our\npeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about\nDeloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared\nand confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your\nresearch: know some background about the organization and the business area\nyou're applying to. Check out\nrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20PHLCMGRDB308-EP
Apply on company website