SAP C4C Technical Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Work you'll do
Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
Help define system and integration architecture, technical requirements and technical designs (including scenario design and flow mapping).
Lead technical consultants in the design and execution of C4C customization and technical activities and integration of C4C with other SAP and non-SAP systems
Create technical designs, coding, prototyping test planning and execution, technical training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and developmentweb, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Experience in onsite techno functional roles on at least two SAP C4C implementations.
- 5+ years experience with SAP C4C.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project manager).
- Experience in using ABSL, UI Designer in SAP Cloud Applications Studio to develop, deploy and support complex SAP Cloud for Customer implementations.
- Experience in design and development of SAP Cloud for Customer Custom Business Objects, Extensions and C4C BADI's.
- Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using SOAP and ODATA web services.
- Familiar with integrations between C4C and SAP/non-SAP systems using CPI. Strong debugging and problem solving skills in SAP Cloud for Customer
- Experience with data workbench, data templates and conversions
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Identify technical requirements, perform requirements management, lead technical design prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise technical consultants in developing code for additional non-standard functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21818
Apply on company website