SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) API Gateway Architect, Senior Consultant
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Technology skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations, Deloitte may be the right fit for you.
Work you'll do
- Experience in working with the client stakeholders/vendor to design and configure new API enhancements.
- Hands-on experience of SAP Cloud Platform - API management for end to end lifecycle from build, mask, publish and monetize of an API.
- Strong knowledge on usage of standard policies, policy flows and policy templates from API Business Hub.
- Experience to build API specification for developer portal with OpenAPI specification model.
- Demonstrable ability to connecting and mashup of multiple endpoints from heterogeneous landscape.
- Extend solutions with additional SAP Cloud Platform capabilities for mobile, offline and integration.
- Simplify managed API's and collaborations with Customers.
- Experience using API Designer and OpenAPIs to create an omni-channel mobile experience across devices.
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing APIs to meet changing user requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new APIs and initiatives to support and enhance the existing systems.
- Assist in managing relationships for 3rd Party application Vendors.
Our SAP team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 5+ years of SAP Integration experience and experience in building integrations using SAP PI/PO or SAP SCP cloud services integration scenarios.
- 3+ years of SAP Cloud Integration experience and 1+ years of API Management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skill
Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required - Master's degree preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DETCSRCHM035 -EP
Apply on company website