SAP Finance/FICO -\nSenior Consultant (Finance)
At\nDeloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their\nSAP investments—and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy.\nReady to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it\ntakes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and\nopportunities—and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading\nclients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At\nDeloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest\nproblems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take\nyour career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice\ndevelopment initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise,\nstrengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients'\nchallenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the\nfuture of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's\nnewest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going\noperations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals\nwill have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought\nleaders.
We work\nwith clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and\nenable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and\nmodernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.\nApplications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors,\nand SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and\nVirtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum 4\nyears' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on\nfunctional configuration and design experience
- SAP\nFinance/FICO experience
- Participation\nin all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Up to\n100% travel
- Technical\nor functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
- Solid\nunderstanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Experience\npresenting to clients or other decision makers
- Greenfield\nimplementation experience
- S/4\nHANA and Central Finance experience
- Master's degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping\npeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do\ntheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we\nbelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen\nskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development\nprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of\nopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte\nUniversity, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.\nWe value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do\ntheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can\nhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This\npurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our\npeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our\ncommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel\nprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do\nyour research: know some background about the organization and the business\narea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20PHLCSRCDB329-EP
Apply on company website