SAP HANA Senior Analytics Consultant – Senior Solutions Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
SAP Packaged Technology Service Line
offers a complete range of implementation services in SAP's core and emerging applications, from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
SAP HANA Analytics Technologies
Our SAP HANA Analytics practice utilizes the latest technology from SAP to develop exciting, innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing business problems. We are looking for a SAP HANA Snr. Analytics professional to help expand our capabilities in this fast-growing space.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Good understanding of the Business Processes. / Identify as-is processes and to-be processes
- Map Business Processes to SAP. / Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
- Ability to peer review documentation / Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions /Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment / Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2-3 full lifecycle SAP implementation
- At least 6+ years of SAP HANA Analytics experience with the following:
- SAP Native / Enterprise HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Analytics / API Library
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and Digital Boardroom
- SAP SLT
- HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL)
- HANA XS Engine
- SQL Script Procedures
- HANA Data Modeling techniques and HANA Studio
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Must be willing to live or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Potential and ability to manage small engagements or work streams within large engagements
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Understanding of SAP Application architecture, processes, and configurations
- Ability to identify opportunities to optimize performance of existing BW design for reporting and analytics
- Experience creating and documenting functional and technical specifications
- Certified in SAP HANA
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCSRCMM009-USDC
Apply on company website