SAP Payroll Implementation Manager
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a SAP Payroll Implementation Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Lead and manage teams to contribute to the overall project success
• Managing to and maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
SAP/SuccessFactors Enabled HR Transformation
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6+ years of experience configuring and implementing SAP Payroll
• Strong functional knowledge of the system
• Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met
• Experience managing projects, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Travel up to 80 (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Minimum of 4 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP Payroll from planning to configuration through go-live
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRAH016-HC
Apply on company website