Seeking Dynamic Scrum Master with Secret Clearance
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Technology practice.
As a Scrum Master in our practice you will:
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to lead the delivery of product releases
- Track the progress of release schedules across the contract and oversee the generation and dissemination of the weekly project status report
- Facilitate contract-wide Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues across Scrum team
- Elicit, analyze, document, help prioritize, and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Manage the activities, user stories, tasks, and deliverables of application releases throughout the Agile SAFe SDLC
- 2+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 1 year in an Agile environment serving as a ScrumMaster)
- Proficient with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, VersionOne, etc.), as well as with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM, or SSM)
- Active Secret Clearance (Interim Accepted)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience with CLM, TFS and Remedy
- SAFe Certified
- Team-oriented and flexible in a fast-paced environment
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCSCKA0150-CBO
Apply on company website