Senior Compensation Specialist
We are looking for a high-energy, analytical thinker who can work collaboratively with our U.S. and US India teams and internal clients to deliver exceptional support and value around compensation strategies for our businesses.
Work you'll do
Assist with the implementation of the organization's compensation programs for our Enabling Area Channels in Deloitte Services, LP.
- Collaborate with U.S. Compensation Leader, Manager and US India Specialist resources in the execution of business deliverables including ad-hoc analytical requests, job benchmarking and competitive analysis, survey data submission and overall support of the annual compensation cycle.
- Responsible for the analysis of compensation surveys as part of the annual competitive market analysis used to prepare compensation recommendations.
The Total Rewards team delivers value through compensation and benefit strategies, programs, and solutions that align with the unique needs of our businesses and the marketplace. Team members are closely aligned in the support of their respective FSS/EA clients, while continuing to foster collaboration and opportunities for cross-FSS exposure within the team.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Broad knowledge of compensation-related strategies, activities and processes including modeling
- Experience in framing and collaboratively solving highly complex problems through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (nested IF statements, v-lookups, pivot tables, goal seek); deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Outstanding technical skills including ADP's Compensation Planner Tool or similar system, Business Warehouse, CompAnalyst, SAP, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated creativity and conceptual skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSPENM104-HRL4
Apply on company website