Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Human Capital, HR Transformation in Pleasanton, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Transforming the way in which HR enables the business and workforce strategy, including HR strategy development, HR process re-engineering, HR operating model redesign, and services for HR and payroll-related technology solutions. Synthesizing overall data design strategy by analyzing a wide variety of business and technology solutions. Selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as complex analysis and interpreting and reporting on outputs. Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinating activities between workstreams and identifying changes in scope. Driving innovative and transformative solutions for global fortune 500 companies that address their next generational needs. Conducting detailed analyses in focused specialty areas to draw conclusions, and developing pertinent and insightful recommendations based on structured frameworks. Utilizing critical and analytical thinking skills to assist in determining the requirements of clients projects and programs through defining, analyzing, and managing data sets to meet client needs and expectations. Guiding conversations with client workstreams to help determine the exact needs and expectations of the project and then confirm these with client leadership. Providing guidance and direction to corporate clients on the product engagement of diverse consumers providing analytical insight into the needs of consumers with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Examining client products and how they historically and currently interact with users from different demographics, as well as the risk potential for negative user experience based on identity factors.
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, any STEM degree, or a related field. Two years of experience in the offered position or a position in a related occupation. Must have two years of experience with:
- Conducting data conversion discovery sessions to identify data mapping and transformation requirements from legacy systems including PeopleSoft, Sap, Oracle, ADP, UltiPro, IBM Kenexa and Taleo to Workday;
- Conducting data conversion discovery sessions to identify how to shift data from legacy systems, including PeopleSoft, SAP, and Oracle, to new systems adopted by the client;
- Transforming and loading customer data from legacy systems to a Workday Web Service (WWS) compliant format for Human Capital Management (HCM), Finance, Recruiting and Payroll;
- Creating, modifying and analyzing extract, transform, load (ETL) scripts to transform and load data using data conversion, migration and integration tools including Java H2 Structured Query Language (SQL) database, Workday Object Transporter, Workday HCM Integration Solutions, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Integration Cloud Connect for Benefits and Payroll configuration, SQL, Extensible Markup Language (XML), eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) and eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT) coding;
- Ensuring data integrity of customer extracts by using the Workday Report Writer tool to verify data set;
- Building and transforming Human Capital reporting and analytics using SQL, scorecards (KPIs), and data visualization;
- Performing technical troubleshooting and resolution of Workday XML data errors related to data migration and conversion using Java H2 database, Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Process Monitor Integration reports;
- Maintaining internal tools and custom coding solutions built for process automation;
- Developing test plans and test scripts for Regression and Integration testing using HP Quality Center (HPQC)/HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Advanced Excel;
- Running integration test plans in HPQC/ALM and fixing defects using Workday Process Monitor integration report and Workday Studio (Studio Log File and Consolidated Report).
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34253
Apply on company website