Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Strategy & Analytics, Analytics & Cognitive in New York, New York and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Lead cross-regional client workstreams to design and deliver intelligent data and analytic solutions. Lead client requirement sessions to capture business use cases and transform into technical opportunities. Create data models and dashboards leveraging data visualization tools to present data insights to project leadership. Identify key project deliverables, KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) to create project plans and key milestones with team and executive leadership. Create business case document for the client teams and solution design documents for the technical teams. Analyze data and create analytic models in Python to transform data into information used to solve business problems. Drive execution and demonstrate end-to-end ownership of complex, cross-group and cross-discipline projects to successful completion.
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE (OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT) IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, ENGINEERING (ANY), OR A RELATED FIELD AND TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST ALSO HAVE TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE INVOLVING EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- PLANNING AND CAPTURING REQUIREMENTS WITH CLIENT SME (SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT) AND TRANSLATING INTO TECHNICAL OPPORTUNITIES BY FOLLOWING PROCESS PROTOCOLS AND CREATING PROJECT SPECIFIC TEMPLATES;
- CREATING SOLUTION AND TECHNICAL DESIGN DOCUMENTS (TDD) TO DRIVE PROJECT EXECUTION;
- UTILIZING MICROSOFT (MS) AZURE, JIRA DEVOPS AND CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION (CI) TOOLS TO CREATE USER STORIES TO COMPLETE DESIGN ALIGNED WITH OVERALL PROJECT GOALS;
- DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS LEVERAGING BLUE PRISM, UIPATH, AND AUTOMATION ANYWHERE INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION TOOLS;
- APPLYING PREDICTIVE AND PRESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS IN PYTHON AND R PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES TO ANALYZE DATA AND SOLVE BUSINESS PROBLEMS;
- CREATING DATA MODELS, AND DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING BI (BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS WITH TABLEAU AND MS POWER BI; AND
- PRESENTING PROJECT PLAN, PROGRESS, AND CRITICAL SOLUTIONS DEVELOPED THROUGH MS POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS TO ALL LEVELS OF THE ORGANIZATION.
- 80% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27687
Apply on company website