Senior Cyber Assessment Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
This role will support the development of information technology solutions by evaluating cyber risk, security controls, and compliance with policies/standards via the following activities:
- Review assessment questionnaires and conduct interviews with project teams clarify responses
- Identify, communicate, and coordinate risk management activities such as vulnerability scanning, dynamic scans, confidentiality and privacy review etc.
- Prepare assessment reports for management to review and approve
- Evaluate technology solution privacy, confidentially, and security controls for compliance with company, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Drive, influence, and guide project/technology teams in the development/acquisition of secure solutions
- Communicate improvement recommendations that enhance the secure posture of technology solutions
- Track and communicate assessment required activities and status to stakeholders
- Participate in the security governance model, establishing policies, standards and best practices
- Collect and maintain evidence supporting cyber assessment findings and recommendations
- Assist with the review technology solution architectures to confirm risk is appropriately managed, security requirements will be address, and conformance with policies/standards
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Cyber Security
- Technology Support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Relationship Management
- Strategy & Communications
- Project Management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Cyber Design
- Incident Response
- Security Architecture
- Business Partnership
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a proactive approach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and manage project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Experience in IT infrastructure, systems engineering, information security, or systems administration
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience assisting with the development security related architectural designs
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and others
- Experience of cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST 800-32
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSASCAA116-ITL4
Apply on company website