Senior Manager – Sales & Market Development – Deloitte New Venture Accelerator, Hybrid Operate
Interested in being part of the selling mission critical solutions and products? Together with our Senior Partners around the world, we provide Solutions and Products that address our clients ongoing operate challenges in reducing rick in key areas of reputation, compliance, cyber, digital marketing, consulting, AI and financial risk. You'll get the chance to work on teams that are transforming Deloitte from a professional services organization to add Operate Services & products to the existing portfolio of solutions.
Work you'll do
As a Solution specialist for Deloitte's New Venture Accelerator practice, you will:
- Help guide our clients through the most complex technology and risk challenges.
- Provide sales and market development support in the expansion of this strategic business.
- Collaborate & lead with Deloitte professionals by being part of the sales pursuit teams as well as drive training and awareness of the solutions and products portfolio as well as key sales techniques in drive sales growth for this business unit.
- Become an integral part of a fast-paced, client-centric and rapidly growing team.
Our Deloitte team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology and risk challenges. We work with clients and help them secure their systems, applications, and data, and provide operational support and strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses' operations, processes, and performance. We have a dedicated Sales & Market Development team of professionals that is the lead team providing all sales and marketing responsibilities to support all actives associated with the MS&P business unit
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Information Systems, Operations Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related degree.
- 5 plus year experience selling complex SaaS, Managed Services, Consulting services solutions
- Experience in selling Advertising, Marketing & Digital Marketing Solutions
- Proven track record of over achievement results over extended period of time
- Strong account management skills including relationship building, territory management, and ability to sell to “C” suite
- Have experience working as part of a team to collaborate with professionals to create, launch, and sell value-based solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team leader or sales management experience preferred
- Experience in selling solutions supported by technology platforms to C level buyers
- Understanding or specific interest in IT service management and systems management
- Experience troubleshooting, problem solving, and simplifying complex technical issues for clients
- Understanding of general IT concepts and processes (security, system administration, application administration, deployment)
- Understanding of general IT infrastructure and system architecture preferred
- Experience quickly adapting to a changing environments and learning new concepts
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team
- Experience prioritizing tasks, working on multiple assignments, and raising concerns and questions where appropriate
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, most positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. While limited travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19233
Apply on company website