Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves Support Desk practitioner who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will you be joining a project team, you will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst is responsible for meeting client and program Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all user support request response and resolution metrics
Identify and resolve compliance risks related to client industry standards
The successful candidate will perform common tasks of user call processing, incident management service
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- 1+ years' experience in a helpdesk environment specifically Tier l Help Desk
- 1+ year of experience working with ServiceNow and AWS CloudWatch
- 1+ years' experience providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- 1+ years' experience responding to and triage queries via email and over the phone
- Enable and troubleshoot user accounts in multiple technical environments
- Reset user password and provide BitLocker key recovery
- Remotely install software and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Provision user accounts; provide access to share drives, distribution lists, and group mailboxes
- Update Tickets in Remedy with information from both end users, other support teams, and vendors
- Work to support clients in identifying source of issues and collaborate on resolutions
- Support the Team Lead with escalations, ticket analysis and customer service
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Orlando, Florida area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Rotating shift: 8-5pm and 12-9pm
- ServiceNow, AWS CloudWatch and Splunk experience
- Knowledge of Virtual Center Administration
- AWS Certification
- ITIL certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21971
Apply on company website