Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a ServiceNow Functional Design team member within our Human Capital team you will:
- Gather requirements and design a case management solution for several HR Service Providers
- Collaborate and align multiple service providers within a department and facilitate conversations, understand requirements, and imagine a different way of working
- Deliver process redesign, functional design, and requirements for an employee portal, knowledge base, and case management implementation
- Have an understanding of change management procedures and will be responsible for drafting plans and executing actions
- Work well in teams to:
- identify dependencies/intersections
- align stakeholders
- draft presentations to communicate plans, designs and analysis of outcomes to the client
- ensure all parties receive communication when needed on status of solutions
- identify risks
- hold various workshops and meetings to align stakeholders on a future of HR work, thus workshop planning, design and facilitation will be necessary
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Work onsite in the Washington, DC/Arlington, VA area
The Cross Consulting Group (CCG) team is a core component of our Human Capital practice. This group is comprised of professionals with novice to intermediate level experience, known as CCG. CCG professionals will work on projects across Human Capital to gain a breadth of experiences before aligning to a more specific specialization, such as HR Transformation (HRT), Workforce Transformation (WFT), Organization Transformation (OT), or Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS), and will focus on developing a foundational core consulting skillset. As professionals begin to specialize, they will move out of the CCG and align to a more specialized offering.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
- 2 years or more of working experience utilizing the SDLC Scrum process to deliver client solutions, preferably with ServiceNow implementations, integrations, or development.
- 1 year or more of experience with business process requirements gathering, functional requirements development, business process design/re-design (BPR), and ideally design thinking/Human-Centered methods
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology (I/O Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis, or other field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret government security clearance preferred
- Experience implementing ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ServiceNow's functionality and ability to understand how ServiceNow's functionality can be used to meet client needs
- Understanding of process re-engineering
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma practices
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ServiceNow platform implementation, integration, development knowledge
- UI/UX design competency
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCACSAR06-HC
Apply on company website