Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a SPECIALIST SENIOR, ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE, TECHNOLOGY SERVICES OPTIMIZATION (TSO) in Parsippany, NJ and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
DESIGN, IMPLEMENT, AND DELIVER STRATEGIES TO INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY AND VALUE DELIVERED BY THE ENTERPRISE IT FUNCTION, INCLUDING IT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE AND PLATFORMS. SYNTHESIZE OVERALL OPERATIONS STRATEGY BY ANALYZING A WIDE VARIETY OF BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. SELECT THE MOST RELEVANT TOOLS/TECHNIQUES TO MEET SPECIFIC CLIENT REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS BUSINESS CASE, PRICING, OR COMPLEX FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETING AND REPORTING ON OUTPUTS. PARTICIPATE IN SETTING ENGAGEMENT OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE, DEVELOP WORK PLANS FOR COMPONENTS OF ENGAGEMENTS, COORDINATE ACTIVITIES BETWEEN WORKSTREAMS AND IDENTIFY CHANGES IN SCOPE. PARTICIPATE IN VARIOUS ASPECTS OF THE FULL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE FOR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING REQUIREMENTS GATHERING, APPLICATION CONFIGURATION DESIGN, BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYSIS, SCRIPTING, CODE DEPLOYMENTS, ENHANCEMENT VALIDATION, TRIAGE OF DEFECTS AND CHANGE REQUESTS, ESCALATIONS AND URGENT ISSUES. EVALUATE CLIENTS' TECHNOLOGY NEEDS, DEVELOP CUSTOMIZED APPLICATIONS AND DRAFT TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN DOCUMENTATION. IDENTIFY AND MITIGATE RISKS IN PROCESS AND TECHNOLOGY FOR CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS. FUNCTION AS INTEGRATORS BETWEEN BUSINESS NEEDS AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, HELPING TO CREATE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS TO MEET CLIENTS BUSINESS NEEDS. DEFINE SYSTEMS STRATEGY, DEVELOP SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS, DESIGN, PROTOTYPE, AND TEST CUSTOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, AND SUPPORT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION. DEVELOP DASHBOARD WIREFRAMES AND DESIGN REQUIREMENTS BASED ON DISCUSSION WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF TECHNICAL AND VISUAL DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS. DESIGN AND DELIVER USER MANUALS AND TRAINING FOR SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION, ADOPTION AND MAINTENANCE IN CLIENT ENVIRONMENT.
- 80% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED
BACHELORS DEGREE OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ANY STEM FIELD, OR A RELATED FIELD. TWO YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST HAVE TWO OF EXPERIENCE WITH:
- WORKING ACROSS ALL PHASES OF THE AGILE AND WATERFALL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE FOR THE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF APPLICATIONS ON THE SERVICENOW PLATFORM AND CONDUCTING WORKSHOPS FOR ENTERPRISE LEVEL CLIENTS;
- INTERACTING DIRECTLY WITH CLIENT STAKEHOLDERS TO GATHER FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS, ANALYZING CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, AND TRANSLATING REQUIREMENTS INTO PROJECT DESIGNS TO DELIVER SOLUTIONS THAT SATISFY CLIENT NEEDS USING SERVICENOW PLATFORM;
- TRACKING AND REPORTING ON PROJECT AND MILESTONE DELIVERABLE STATUS TO ENSURE TIMELY PROJECT DELIVERY AND COMMUNICATION OF UPDATES TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS;
- COORDINATING THE PROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES OF CROSS-FUNCTIONAL ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE TEAM MEMBERS TO ENSURE EFFICIENT COMPLETION OF PROJECT TASKS;
- SUPPORTING, PERFORMING AND OVERSEEING THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF TESTING TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECT SOLUTIONS: UNIT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, PEER, USER ACCEPTANCE AND SMOKE TESTING;
- DESIGNING AND DELIVERING USER MANUALS AND TRAINING FOR SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION, ADOPTION AND MAINTENANCE IN CLIENT ENVIRONMENT;
- USING IT INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY (ITIL) TO ADVISE ON THE INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES.
- 80% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42053
Apply on company website