Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Lead Java AWS Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Project Delivery Practice.
Work you'll do
• Support product owners/scrum master to design and develop software solutions and assist in managing the product backlog
• Support product owners/scrum master with the management of their development team's staff, including assignment of work items.
• Support the creation, review and approval of software development specifications, projects, proposals, methods and schedules
• Support the development, testing, debugging and implementation of software programs, applications and projects
• Advise staff members on technical issues including specifying proper software designs and use of existing facilities to solve common problems
• Monitor progress across a variety of initiatives and work packages
• Provide inputs to the testing strategy and test plans for team's product
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 6 plus years of hands on exp with Java and Node js
- 6 plus years of AWS Console, AWS Microservices.
- 6 plus Experience in DynamoDB
- 6 plus years of experience with PostgreSQL , Attunity,
- Be able to demonstrate expertise using AWS technology
- Experience in setting up S3 buckets, AWS lambda services
- Must be an expert in either nodeJS or java
- Full cycle AWS implementation experience
- Must be willing to live in or relocate to Malvern, PA.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Virtual until restrictions lifted
- 6 plus years of experience in the following technologies, AVA, API, automated testing, AngualrJS, API Gateway, Apigee, Cucumber, Postman, YAML, Swagger, JSON, Glue, Colibra Lambda, Python
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 20027
Apply on company website