Deloitte's Strategy team architect's programs that transform our clients' businesses. To do this, we have assembled a practice of leading business and technology strategy experts that each contribute unique capabilities and insights – including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategy Execution, Growth Transformation, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy, and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear, data-driven choices about where to play and how to win in order to drive growth and unlock enterprise value.
Strategy helps our clients:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies.
- 1+ year of prior experience in a research or business analyst role
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in economics, engineering, finance or accounting preferred
- Outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership
- An interest in consulting and/or investment management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to build Excel-based financial and operating models a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
- A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Ability to define trends across industries and articulate their impact to clients' business and strategic choices
- Knowledge of or experience in broader G&A functions (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, Commercial Operations
- Exposure to customer journey maps – must be able to understand customer journeys, consumer behavior, including engagement with digital channel
- Basic understanding of the core digital technologies that underpin world class customer experiences (e.g. CRM, E-Commerce, Content Management)
- Experience creating road maps and detailed financial business cases for change
- Experience and comfort in using analytical methods to create project analysis and recommendation support
- Past experiences should include customer journey mapping, primary customer research, solution design, roadmap development, business case development
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22117
Apply on company website