Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors Senior Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience in Employee Central and beyond to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Utilize your knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central to lead teams to success on large, complex engagements
- Forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Continually seeking to improve methodologies and approaches to provide cutting edge thinking and deliverables
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Build relationships with peers, leaders, and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of our Human Capital colleagues.
About SAP/SuccessFactors Enabled HR Transformation
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
- 10+ years of experience leading, configuring and implementing large, enterprise SAP/SuccessFactors projects
- Multiple FLC project implementations, with a minimum of 2 in SuccessFactors, specifically in Employee Central
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Employee Central Certification preferred
- Experience building and maintain strong client relationships which can lead to an expanded portfolio of work
- Experience driving RFP responses, including building the deliverables, addressing scope of resources and budget, and leading and executing at orals
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 23423
Apply on company website