Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise supporting and optimizing cutting-edge cloud technology? Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service SAP SuccessFactors offering will give you these opportunities and more.
Work you'll do
As a SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Senior Consultant – Optimization and AMS, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Demonstration of SAP SuccessFactors Payroll capabilities
- Configuration of SAP SuccessFactors Payroll application
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts to ensure optimal use and return on investment from their Payroll system
- Leading colleagues to deliver the highest quality service to our clients to contribute to the overall success of the project.
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce
- 4+ years' experience in post-production support and/or full life cycle implementations of the SAP on-prem Payroll or SuccessFactors EC Payroll system
- Experience leading small teams or workstreams through at least one project, working across time zones with on and off shore resources
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Certification in SAP on-prem or SuccessFactors EC Payroll modules
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a large consulting firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 23393
Apply on company website