Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Deloitte's Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist II in the Cyber Risk group you will:
• Apply best practices in functional areas related to Implementation and Operations Management
• Maintain ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams while providing instructional guidance to more junior professionals
• Provide expertise on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
• Perform analysis to diagnose client issues as well as the assessment of client issue analyses performed by more junior personnel
• Execute a portion of the project scope, and provide strong subject matter expertise to the tasks or workstreams you support
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
• Create documentation for requirements, diagrams, as well as operational installation (runbooks)
• Maintain the day-to-day system health, configuration, and management of the Tanium solution
• Review Tanium updates and release notes
• Update Tanium core and modules
• Champion the adoption and development of Tanium capabilities e.g. Comply, Quarantine
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Typically has 6 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
• Ability to work independently and autonomously
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Able to direct multiple team members towards deliverable and milestone objectives with confidence
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• 2+ years of operational experience in endpoint operations or security (can be concurrent with schooling)
• Experience with Comply, Patch, Quarantine, Asset, and Discover modules
• Demonstrated aptitude in one or more scripting languages (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
• Experience with endpoint troubleshooting
• Experience in one or more of the following:
Task automation - saved question/action deployments
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSEPDMKF95188
Apply on company website