Are you interested in building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career within our Enterprise Performance Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Government clients to identify key business issues and drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future!
Work you'll do
- Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government and Public Sector (GPS) is implementing the clients West Africa Energy Program (WAEP).
- Conduct analytical work that may cover policy, technical, commercial, financial, legal/contractual, regulatory, and institutional sector reform issue
- Provide technical and advisory assistance to help advance new generation capacity and other non-generation services
- Advise the Government of Ghana (GoG) on viable approaches to finance and license grid electricity services in unserved or underserved areas
- Work closely with the World Bank and the GoG to support the development of a financeable energy sector financial stabilization plan, and support Ghana's regulatory
- agencies to strengthen regulatory processes
- Help GoG entities develop or strengthen regulatory processes and methodologies for tariff setting
- Provide assistance to relevant GoG entities to enable reform of the licensing process
- Provide targeted technical assistance to relevant GoG entities to enable reform of the licensing process
- Strengthen the policy and regulatory framework for gas-to-power infrastructure to clarify and improve key factors, including institutional mandates and responsibilities, licensing, rate determination, and third-party access (open access) under the aegis of Ghana's Gas Master Plan.
Supply Chain and Network Operations
Our Supply Chain and Network Operations team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years in similar operations and aligned with the above scope of the project, particularly in Ghana or West Africa region
- Previous experience with aid based agencies preferred
- Demonstrated experience operating in developing country environments, including conducting technical activities
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to write, communicate, and prepare engagement materials clearly in English
- This position is located in Accra, Ghana . Applicants must be located or willing to relocate to that location
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19ARLCPDMKD74553-EP
Apply on company website