Technical Analyst / IIB MQ Support Specialist – Senior Solution Specialist - Core Business Operations (CBO)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Responsible for installation and configuration of IBM SOA stack
• Configure and develop features related to enterprise service bus (ESB) in conjunction with IBM SOA solutions (IIB, Message Broker, MQ, and DataPower)
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Lead the infrastructure team on day-to-day troubleshooting activities
• Responsible for leading the build and deployment of services
• Responsible for production support
• Use your strong communication skills and technical knowledge to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years' hands on experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIS)
• 5+ years' of Linux experience
• 5+ years of experience with IBM WebSphere, DataPower, and MQ Administration
• Hands on experience with configurations and integrations of web service standards
• 3 years' experience with the administration and configuration of the web content management system
• Experience working with AWS Management Services
• Hands on experience with XML schema, SOAP interface definitions, and messaging models
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCSRCMD449-USDC
Apply on company website