Are you a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive looking for your next career move? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professional services experience and demonstrate selling attributes, strategies, and techniques you may be interested in an opportunity with our Consulting Sales team.
Deloitte Consulting's TMT practice serves the innovative and leading companies across the US with a wide range of strategic, implementation, optimization, and operations solutions and services.
TMT is a high-growth practice area within Deloitte Consulting. The TMT Amazon Sales Executive role will focus on generating and cultivating opportunities while working closely with our Principals, Managing Directors and account team leadership. The position requires extensive Amazon consulting (Proserve) relationships, strategic selling and account development experience. It also requires an understanding of various Amazon ecosystems and how to position Deloitte services in collaboration with Proserve.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, our Sales Executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets, executives and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work you'll do:
The Amazon Sales Executive is responsible for calling directly on Amazon and clients as well as working with our regional, account and service offering leaders. As a Sales Executive you will:
- Lead business development efforts for all things related to Amazon
- Work with our sub-sector PPMD leadership to identify potential clients for targeting
- Develop an understanding of Deloitte Consulting's portfolios and offerings, as well as cross-firm integrated offerings, to be knowledgeable in our capabilities
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Develop understanding of Amazon's buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and stay involved with the sales process to win business in collaboration with appropriate PMD's
- Have executive presence and the ability to develop CXO relationships
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Identify and align appropriate firm resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining “win” themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/orals materials preparation, and participating in the orals session as appropriate
Amazon Expansion and Relationship Building
- Collaborate with our Principals, Managing Directors and our technology alliances on messaging, events and eminence - both internal and external
- Identify ways the Amazon account can expand/enhance visibility at key regional and national events and in the market
- Represent the TMT Practice and Amazon account at selected events as necessary
- Utilize Deloitte eminence including thought-ware, events, trainings, conferences, and memberships to build and enhance relationships
- Utilize available offerings to develop and participate in activities and events focused on shared values and mission, e.g., Deloitte Greenhouse events, Client Experience labs etc.
- Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities
- 10+ years' experience managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience selling to Health Care clients
- Strong industry knowledge and content
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with executives, decision makers and influencers
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Adept at presentation skills
- Cultural alignment with the firm GTM strategy
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization working with many leaders
- Undergraduate degree
- Travel up to 60% (While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATSSMGRJK034-CL6
Apply on company website