Administrator, GPS Subcontracts, GPS Contracts, Vendor Risk and Compliance
Possesses a working knowledge of third-party risk categories. Maintains awareness of requirements and status associated with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) records. Manages personal portfolio and maintains TPRM compliance for all active GPS subcontract and prime entities. Independently compiles and analyzes TPRM related data; and maintains historical information and documentation. Ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with peers, internal leadership and vendors.
- Understands data entry requirements associated with the department's IT tools and systems used for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) clearance process.
- Collaborates with engagement teams, procurement specialists and third parties to enter records in TPRM Gateway
- Checks DESC system for restricted entities information before entering records in TPRM Gateway
- Enters engagement and third-party data into appropriate forms, databases, and systems. Checks existence, accuracy, and completeness of electronic documents related to TPRM clearance. Manages to establish data entry timelines
- Participates in data audits and interacts with other administrators and managers to ensure entry is accurate and other enabling organizations to ensure data is understood.
- Conducts periodic follow-ups with the respective risk groups, third parties and engagement teams to move the process to closure for each TPRM entry
- Documents TPRM approval/exception entry against each PO line items in applicable system
- Conducts renewal of TPRM records throughout the life cycle of the subcontract/prime contract entities
- Maintains TPRM data accuracy of GPS third parties in TPRM Gateway and promptly withdraw/terminate third party records at the end of period of performance
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with teams
- Ability to use technology tools available to research issues
- Demonstrated desire for continuous professional development
Required Education & Experience
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42173
Apply on company website